Please review this map, and Call 1-866-PARADE1 (866-727-2331) for more information.
• 12:01 AM Saturday morning Hollywood Boulevard from Orange Street to Highland Avenue.
• Orange Street from Hollywood Boulevard South to the alley north of Hawthorne Avenue.
• Re-opens Monday, December 1, 2014 at 6:00 AM.
• Hollywood Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Orange Street at 6:00 AM. Re-opens at 10:00 PM.
• Hawthorne Avenue, DeLongpre Avenue, Fountain Avenue from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue at 1:00 PM. Re-opens at 9:00 PM.
• El Cerrito Place from Hollywood Boulevard to Franklin Avenue at1:00 PM. Re-opens at 8:00 PM.
• Sycamore Street, Orange Street from Franklin Avenue to Fountain Avenue at 1:00 PM. Re-opens at 9:00 PM.
• Sunset Boulevard from LaBrea Avenue to Highland Avenue at 1:00 PM. Re-opens at 10:00 PM.
• East side of LaBrea Avenue from Hollywood Boulevard to Sunset Boulevard at
4:00 PM. Re-opens at 7:00 PM.
• Highland Avenue from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard at 3:00 PM.
Re-opens @ 9:00 PM.
• Hollywood Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street at 4:00 PM. Re-opens at 9:00 PM.
• Vine Street from Franklin Avenue to Santa Monica Boulevard at 4:00 PM. Re-opens at 9:00 PM.
• Sunset Boulevard from Highland Avenue to Gower Street at 4:00 PM. Re-opens at 9:00 PM.
HOLLYWOOD FREEWAY, HIGHWAY 101
• Northbound and Southbound off-ramps of Cahuenga Boulevard and Highland Avenue will be closed Sunday, November 29, 2015 at 3:00 PM. Re-opens at 10:00 P.M.
On Thursday, November 26, 2015, posting will begin on those streets that will be designated “NO PARKING” for Saturday, November 28, 2015, Sunday, November 29, 2015 through Monday, November 30, 2015.
Go Metro! One of the easiest ways to get to the parade is to take Metro. There are two stations (Hollywood Boulevard/Highland Avenue and Hollywood Boulevard/Vine Street) located on the parade route. Please visit www.metro.net for more information.
Parking is always a premium in Hollywood. The best place to park is in one of the Grant Parking lots throughout Hollywood or at the Hollywood & Highland Shopping Complex. Most lots are paid parking – please contact the individual lot for pricing.