The Hollywood Christmas Parade
We are proud to share with you that the City of Los Angeles will once again be presenting The Hollywood Christmas Parade! This year is the 86th anniversary of the parade, and will be the best year yet! We look forward to your support and participation in this year’s Hollywood Christmas Parade. To review the parade route map, click here and for parade information please call 1-866-PARADE1 (866-727-2331).
Location & Route
Sunday, November 26th 2017 at 5:00 PM
(The concert, for ticket-holders, starts at 5pm and the parade just after 6pm)
From the Heart of Hollywood! Starting on Hollywood Blvd. at Orange Drive the U-shaped parade route will travel east to Vine, south on Vine St to Sunset Blvd. and west on Sunset Blvd. back to Orange Drive.
Parking is always a premium in Hollywood. One of the best places to park is the Hollywood/Highland shopping complex. There are other public lots. There is a charge to park at these locations so please contact these individual lots for parking fees and come early to avoid the traffic and possible street and ramp closures. Also be aware of postings on streets that will be designated “NO PARKING” for the parade!
One of the easiest ways to get to the parade via Metro Red Line to Hollywood/Vine or Hollywood/Highland. Both stations get you directly onto the parade route.
• From Downtown, be sure to take the Red Line towards NoHo (North Hollywood), NOT the Purple Line.
• Free station parking is available at: North Hollywood, Universal City / Studio City, Pasadena, Arcadia, Monrovia, Duarte, Irwindale, Azusa, East LA, West LA, Westwood, Santa Monica, Culver City, Norwalk, Lakewood, Redondo Beach and Long Beach.
• Roundtrip fare is only $3.50 (incl. 2 hrs. free transfers) plus $1 reusable TAP card per person. Remember to tap your own card before each boarding.
• Plan your trip on Apple Maps, Google Transit, Metro Trip Planner or call (323) GO.METRO or (323.466.3876).
• Metro staff and law enforcement personnel will be present to assist customers.